- InstitutionIPC - Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra
- SchoolISEC - Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Coimbra
- LocationCoimbra (Portugal)
- Education LevelPost Graduation | MBA
- Education areaHealth and Medicine
- Course languagesPortuguese
- SchedulePart time
The Master in Biomedical Instrumentation aims to provide graduates from areas related to Biomedical Engineering, with complementary training in Biomedical Instrumentation, in a professional perspective, giving training in areas such as sensor technology, radiation detectors, lasers, control systems automatic, robotic systems, communication networks, decision support systems, signal processing and image, increasingly present in health equipment.
IPC - Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra
ISEC - Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Coimbra
Rua Pedro Nunes - Quinta da Nora
3030-199, CoimbraCoimbra (Portugal)
(+351) 239 790 200
Established in 1979, the Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra is a Public Higher Education Institution located in the West centre of Portugal, in the city known for centuries as the “city of students”.
One of the ten largest and major institutions of public higher education in Portugal, with six units.